Monday, May 16, 2011

Sifting through crap....

So, we basically have the equivalent of an extra house worth of stuff [if not more] to clean out and figure out what to do with, so that is not much fun. Taking a lot of trips to Goodwill and one of the other local thrifts. We try to avoid Salvation Army due to the whole homophobia thing.

Don't have a lot of books coming in, but I am very much booked up. I had two Scandinavian mysteries, but will probably only finish one. The other is already slow and a little dull. I'm getting to the point where I forget I have books out, and that isn't good, so it may be time to clear the deck soon. I was trying to read SKIPPY DIES again, but haven't even started, so I guess I'm not really trying.

Hoping to maybe hear something this week about one of the interviews from last week. I really don't want to have to mess with temp agencies when my unemployment runs out in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment