Sunday, January 5, 2020

As Harvey Pekar once wrote....

"Brand new decade, same old bullshit."

I'm still on the fence about whether to contribute more to this blog or to just start a new one, but right now I'm thinking I'll just stay here. If anyone does end up reading this, just know there's a lot of years of posts about being unemployed during the Great Recession, trying to find work and failing, and reading a ton of library books. Working now, but still looking for another job. Lots of personal upheaval this year though I'm not one to go into details about it. Been reading blogs by full time RV people, and feeling the urge to wander, to do something different, to hit the reset button [again.] My buddy Ben Hamper wrote about his father having "a habitual lean for the nearest exit" and that's how I often feel Never mind the reset button, I'd like to hit the fast forward button and move on to a year from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment