Friday, August 6, 2010

A surprise to no one....

...I got the "We wish you success in your professional career" letter again from last week's interview. Knew it was coming. I peeled the address label off so I could recycle the envelope and found someone else's address underneath. Apparently they are re-using envelopes at the county. If they can't afford basic office supplies, they probably would have laid me off sooner or later I guess.

Incidentally, I never got the rejection letter from the other interview I had with them a month ago. Maybe this letter was used for both interviews, another way to cut costs.

I'm hoping the people there quit calling me for interviews, it is obvious I don't have the type of background and experience they are looking for, and it is no fun to go through their awful style of interviewing over and over again for no reason. It's too bad because I think I probably have a lot of the qualities they are looking for, but I guess experience is more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment