Thursday, January 6, 2011

A double post day....

I'm really trying to up the quantity, if not the quality. Actually, I've been re-reading Bill Tuomola's old zine THE WYMAN WEEKLY. I can't remember how I first discovered him or his other zine EXILED ON MAIN STREET, I think it was some random late night internet search I did back during one of my nights off at my old graveyard shift post office job [which I dreamt about the other night. Haven't worked there for over seven years now and I still dream about the place.] Anyway, reading his old stuff has made me want to write more. I really identified with his situation, being underemployed in an office and just trying to get by. Of course, I imagine he was much younger than I was when I was doing that---I was thirty-six years old!

I am going to try to figure out what's going on with my latest job interview today. And I'm also going to go to Taco Bell and do my Biggest-Loser fatty thing where I eat fast food in my car. I did ride the exercise bike yesterday, and it was okay. Might try to do it today. Maybe.

My next post will hopefully give an answer about what I may be doing the rest of this year---either working or trying to get ready to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment