Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello 21st Century....

We finally have high speed internet. Huzzah.

We've had it before, back when I was working for the Big Firm, but haven't had it since moving back here to Detroit of the West. Nice.

No movement on the university job, so I think I don't have to worry too much about a conflict between them and the job I'm really interested in.

Okay, back to wasting time online....I'm going to have to work to stay focused on the various other things I like to do that don't involve technology. When I first moved to the craphole I used to live in while at the Big Firm, I didn't have internet or even a TV for the first week I was there. I actually enjoyed it. I'd just read quietly each night before bedtime. I think after the newness of this wears off, I may try to "unplug" at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment