Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You know you've been unemployed too long....

...when you start dreaming about filling out unemployment forms and paperwork instead of dreaming about former jobs.

So I'm biting the bullet and applying to a job in my home state. If it worked out I could live very cheaply and actually be able to pay my bills. My wife and I would separate for a year or so, then she would join me after she was able to quit her job and put her house on the market. If I could reduce my credit debt over the first year we could probably make it.

I am a little underqualified for the job, but could probably do it if given the right training and support. However, it is the type of job that people usually get after a few years of experience. Guess we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment