Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Outta town.

Staying with my wife this week while she's on a business trip. I'm mainly just hanging out in the hotel enjoying the high speed internet. We have a Stone Age dial-up connection at home [right now high speed is a huge hassle to get and we just haven't had the time to mess with it yet] so it's nice to actually be able to really use the Internet, watch movies on Netflix, etc.

Deja vu all over again....the county has called yet again for an interview, and this time it is with the same office I interviewed with back in March. I would wager that I will end up meeting the same people again, and try to somehow convince them that something has changed in the last three months to where I am a good fit for the job that they have already turned me down for. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Nice to get away from the miserable summer heat at home, too bad we go home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment