Tuesday, November 30, 2010

End of the month blues...

I think I'm posting just to beat last month's post count.

I forgot to mention that I am also reading a book called THE VAULTS by Toby Ball which is, as Jess Walter [another favorite author of mine] put it, is a Kafkaesque noir set in an alternate 1930s America. Although in reality, there is nothing that really identifies its place or time. Terrific read, a nice short book that is good as far as being able to put it down and get right back into it. Brevity is a good thing sometimes.

We're trying to plan our next move, and I think things may be very different by this time next year.

It's time for the unemployment extension debate again, and I'm more or less planning on being without benefits in a little over a month. I'm hoping to get some temp or contract work at that point. I'm working a lot more with recruiters than I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment