Monday, November 22, 2010

The verdict...

I got the rejection letter today from my November job interview. Nothing to do but move on--I suspect my lack of experience is what did me in as usual.

Saw a Craigslist ad I am considering responding to, although it is one of those "unconventional" ads and people who place those are usually a big pain in the ass to deal with. The pay is also very low [much less than unemployment] so I am going to wait and consult with my wife. Since the debacle of the Big Firm, I've given her veto power on all job applications and similar decisions. I wish I had done so a few years back, we would be in much better shape now.

I have a lot of books to read, and that is what is getting me through. Well, that and the new bed we just bought. I didn't realize how poor sleep I was getting until we got our new bed. Nope, it's not a Tempurpedic, just a good quality bed we got at Costco.

No comments:

Post a Comment