Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A placeholder post.

I don't have much to talk about. Had another "interview" with a recruiter. I don't really expect it to develop into much. I talked with another one over the phone this morning, and she basically said she didn't think I had enough experience for what apparently is now considered "entry level." Since when did entry level jobs require 2-3 years of experience? I guess it's this "new normal" everyone talks about.

One positive thing...I can allegedly access free training courses and free Continuing Professional Education credits through this agency, so maybe I can at least get something from it.

The Father-in-Law has been elsewhere for nearly a week. It's nice to have the house to ourselves, but of course, it won't last. We'd like to get him to make the transition to living elsewhere, but I have to get a job first. It just doesn't work well for parents and adult children to live together.

No comments:

Post a Comment