Friday, March 4, 2011

A possible hiatus.

It looks like there may be bad times ahead. I don't want to go into details, but major health issues may be hitting our household soon, and if so things are going to change a lot. I may have to suspend my job search and take care of responsibilities at home for an indefinite period. My wife and I will discuss possible courses of action once we have a better idea what we're facing. BTW, neither of us are the ones with the health issues, but we're pretty much the only responsible parties who can help out with them.


Hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. It's another situation where it would have been so much easier if I'd been the one with the job right now. This blog isn't really something that people read, it's more of a diary for me, but I'm probably going to stop posting at least for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment