Thursday, January 23, 2020

This trip down Memory Lane interrupted....

I guess this is full circle. After many, many posts [see the archives] of me writing about job interviews, I have a new one. Agency for which I once worked, in a location where I've always wanted to live. I think I have a good shot, though it's going to complicate my life a lot if I get it...similar to seven years ago when I first took a job with this same agency. But it would be good to return, even if it's a new location in a new city.

Things are different now. I have an okay job and have a lot more experience than I did back in the late 00s/early teens. I'm way better at interviewing. I'd prefer this job to the one I have now, but the timing as usual is all wrong. But sometimes we have to just go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment