Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The angst lifts....

You get used to everything eventually. I think living in the pandemic situation kind of made me get past a lot of what I was dealing with a lot sooner than it might have otherwise. True, my personal life was in shambles, but so was everyone else's. Everything has slowed down. I feel like it's somewhat easier to get used to being here because nothing is normal, people still aren't around much and it's fairly easy to get around, if you can think of somewhere to go. New job seems to be fairly laid back, though it may be ramping up soon. We'll see how demanding it is. I guess I've worked long enough now to where it doesn't really matter to me that much, or else maybe work problems just seem to be the least of my concerns. Gradually getting to know people online. Maybe the whole forced social isolation thing is working in my favor. I'm an old pro at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment