Sunday, August 1, 2021

Seven squared.

I am now seven squared years old.

The world seems to be getting more busy, and I am trying to keep up with it. I miss the days of 2020 when streets were quiet. Keep going back to that thought---what if I end up hating the normal version of this city? What I preferred everything to be closed? I like when people keep their distance from you when you walk past them. I often still do that. I hate the new variant, but I am starting to put the mask on again and avoid certain events.

I'm in a long distance relationship now and it's so much better than being with someone all the time. I will always need my own space, some separate parts of my life. I like the novelty and excitement of not seeing one another very often and wanting to treasure the days. I still feel not quite fully ready, but I've learned if you wait for the perfect time to do something, that moment never arrives.

I'm most happy about the library being open, and having a pile of books again. I have a pile of books I currently own, but it's just not the same. I also still buy books frequently.

My job is not great, and I'm not sure if I can do it long term. I can if I quit caring. I think that's how government workers end up the way they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment