Thursday, November 4, 2010

The streak continues.

Managed to get an interview yesterday---they called me the day before and I was so busy preparing for it that I didn't have time to post about it until now. Small firm about an hour south of me. The manager was nice, but it'll be a couple of weeks before there's any further movement--like most accounting firms, they need one of the partners to do an interview, and he is on vacation. I thought we had a good rapport so it's really all down to my competitors, and of course there are many. I *think* I will probably at least get to the second interview, the manager seemed to like me.

The distance will be a little tiring to drive, but it is along a highway and the time should go pretty fast. My main worry will be the fog that we have during the winter and early spring. It also won't be much fun getting home at 7 each night since we go to bed so early, but it's an income and a good opportunity to get established.

Almost finished with EXLEY, and learned about a bio of Exley called MISFIT. The library allegedly has a copy but when I request it they give me an error message.

No comments:

Post a Comment