Friday, February 21, 2020

Slacking again

I swore I would keep this up and do a better job. I guess I'm doing about the same as some of the other blogs I follow these days [mainly RVers.]

Filling out the same forms and paperwork as I've done in the past. The funny thing is all my info is saved from the previous two times, so I have stuff in there from 2012. Who says the government is inefficient?

Excited for and depressed about future changes at the same time, if that makes any sense, and it probably doesn't.

I need to go back to writing about books. Here's my list of favorite books I read last year:

Bowlaway, Elizabeth McCracken

The Border, Don Winslow

The Bird King, G. Willow WIlson

The Heartbeat of Wounded Knee, David Treuer

Norco '80, Peter Houlahan

Rabbits for Food, Binnie Kirshenbaum

Marilou is Everywhere, Sarah Elaine Smith

Mostly Dead Things, Kristen Arnett

Hollow Kingdom, Kira Jane Buxton

A Cosmology of Monsters,Shaun Hamill

The Lager Queen of Minnesota, J. Ryan Stradal

Hollow Kingdom was my absolute favorite, a post-apocalyptic novel with a crow as protagonist. The Heartbeat of Wounded Knee was probably my favorite nonfiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment