Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kick that football, Charlie Brown....

I would post a picture, but I have no desire to rip off the estate of Charles Schulz.
Interesting factoid: I hear that Charles Schulz [note that it is not "Schultz"] is routinely is among the top posthumous earners, I believe Elvis is the only one who earns more, although Michael Jackson will probably be making the list for at least a few more years.

My particular football is The Federal Agency that Everyone Hates, and it is being lowered in front of me yet again. No jobs here where I am of course, but I don't really care....I'm applying anyway. We'll see how long before they cancel/postpone this job listing. Pretty sure I should get an interview this time, it has been over a year since my last one.

Most likely, though, I won't have a real shot at it until the economy improves to where these jobs are once again what they were pre-recession, an entry level opportunity for people who either won't or can't get their start elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment