Sunday, October 31, 2010

The best laid plans of mice and men....

I had such high hopes for October...as far as this blog went, but now it looks like I've posted the least this month.

Anyway, the FAEH has major budget problems, so it looks like the only real hope for me is seasonal work. I assume I'm still up for the job I was fingerprinted for, but everything else is out.

A couple of jobs have opened up at my grad school alma mater. We'll see.

Applied for a non-accounting job that may turn into something or may be a scam.
Some of my anti-scam Spidey senses were triggered by it, but others were not.
If they're interested I will try to find out more. Hard to say, really. Might be nice to just give up on accounting for the time being.

Happy Halloween, Imaginary Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment