That was a title of a self-help book that was popular in the 70s. I used to read it when I was a teenager, trying to figure out a better way to exist in the world. It didn't take, but I still like some of the ideas. One of them was the concept of living life 5 minutes at a time. I don't do well at that, but it's something to aspire to. Now that I'm remembering better, this post title was a different book by the same author, but it was this kind of easy-going self-help concept. I think it was revealed years later that the author was some kind of sex addict.
Anyway, I am feeling better, and my mind is on the hiking trip I'm taking next week. Hoping to hike to a volcanic crater....
Monday, September 28, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment