Friday, September 4, 2026
Friday Night
..and I just woke up from a nap. Naps are really where it's at these days. It's where I get my best sleep. Normal nighttime sleep is just bare minimum maintenance. There were times during the covid lockdown when I would go to bed around 8 PM because there just didn't seem to be anything woth staying up for. Things are better now, except I work in the office full time and have to wake up at 5 every morning, and can't seem to turn that off during the weekend. But it makes it better as far as going places and not having to encounter too many people. I'm curious what'll happen when I am retired. My dad has gotten to where he stays up late and sleeps until mid-morning like a teenager. When I've gone through long periods of unemployment, that was my habit too, stay up till around 1-2 and get up around 10 or so. But I like the quiet of early morning, so I may end up just embracing the old coot early riser stereotype. Tonight I'll probably stay up till around midnight watching bad movies and drinking, and hanging out with my dog, who usually decides it's time for bed around 11 or so. Going to hike on Sunday, probably, still trying to decide on a spot. More later. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment