Thursday, July 1, 2010

Excited.

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm excited about the interview next week. I will resolve to do my best, and if I do get the job that will be a bonus.

I have applied to other things as well, so this isn't the only thing I have going right now, but it's currently the best thing I have going. I've applied to a city government job that just closed that I should eventually have to do an exam for [pretty much the same as the the county job back in March, except no auditing I hope] and some accounts payable stuff that I probably won't be considered for.

Still no call from the Agency Everyone Hates. I don't know if I just didn't get picked this time, if I wound up not needing to be interviewed, or if they're just behind. There is a week before the interview period that the recruited told me about is over.
I will probably e-mail them next week.

Lots of exciting books coming out soon, but right now I only have a few. I am resolving to blog more this month, so I think I will cheat and post about them in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment