Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inactivate....

So...I've decided to register as "Inactive" for my upcoming CPA renewal. I just haven't been able to get the CPE done, I suppose it's a matter of not having the will and just having too many other things to do, and also the usual depression/lack of initiative. Yet another failure on my part.

I have doubts about the whole accounting thing now. Sometimes I think I am a little too smart for my own good. I think I am a capable enough student to where I can do well when taking classes. But just because you are good at something in school doesn't mean you will be good at it in the workplace, and sometimes I wonder if that is what is happening here. Hopefully not. It is probably just the economy. I need to start preparing for the interview next week.

I've also neglected to write here, I still want to write about a favorite writer who passed away a couple of weeks ago. Maybe before the end of the month....

No comments:

Post a Comment