Thursday, April 8, 2010

"We wish you success in your professional career..."

About a week after I'd figured they would never get back to me, the county finally sent the rejection letter. That was decent of them. "Although you were not selected, this in no way reflects upon your qualifications as a candidate for this position." Okay.

Kudos for them mailing me anything, though. So many have not done that.

I'm considering crashing a job fair at my alma mater. Alumni supposedly have to pay $25, but I've been to the event back when I was a student and there was absolutely no one checking anything. Things might have changed now, though, and I would have to pay for parking which is not as big of a pain at that school as it would be at some other ones, but still...they did send a list of companies, only a few seem promising anyway. I guess I might depending on what else I have going that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment