Thursday, December 30, 2010

Appliances concluded.

The appliance thing was terrible. They claimed nothing was supposed to be installed, and intended to just leave the boxes of appliances in our living room. Then they agreed to install things, but said there would be a charge, but they weren't authorized to say how much. The customer service person on the phone told us the same thing, there would be a charge, but they didn't know how much. We're anticipating a major expense that will probably be equivalent to one of the larger appliances we purchased. Home Depot sucks.

At least the appliances are nice [other than the dishwasher, which they claimed they can't install, so it's still in its box, sitting in our living room. We will probably just pay someone else to install it.]

I found a treasure trove of books that are soon to be released which I am excited about. Whether I will have time to read them or not will depend on what the last place I interviewed at decides to do. I've heard nothing since Monday. I'm wondering if they might postpone a decision until after New Year's. Today's mail brought no rejection letters, so maybe I still have a chance. If not, something else will happen I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment