Thursday, September 30, 2010

A bet.

Dear Imaginary Reader,

I bet I don't get a job interview next month. Just a feeling. Things seem to already be slowing down, and I'm starting to have to apply to jobs where I know I don't meet the qualifications. Guess it's going to be an early winter. I suppose I will make a token attempt to re-apply to some of the firms I've applied to over the last year and a half. Not sure if I will, actually. I guess if there is absolutely nothing else to apply to.

As usual, my only real hope is with the Federal Agency Everyone Hates. I'm thinking my chances may be a little better since I'm applying outside my current city [Detroit of the West.] It turns out the Agency has a lot of facilities here and they have a lot of internal candidates so that may explain my lack of success.

Looking forward to not worrying about it this weekend. Another month down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment