Monday, September 27, 2010

Forgot to mention

Finished FREEDOM over the weekend. I liked it overall, not sure if it was good as THE CORRECTIONS but it was easier to get into. The two novels were similar in a lot of ways, they each had characters getting involved in shady schemes engineered by the wealthy.

I am reading a book of his essays called HOW TO BE ALONE and discovered he wrote a great article about my former employer the Federal Agency Known for Workplace Violence.

Finished the Harry Hole book last week, I wish more of the novels were available here in the US. I think some have been translated and published in the UK, it looks like I will actually have to spend money if I want to read any more beyond the three I have read. I'm checking out some other mysteries from that region.

Getting into Jonathan Ames. I think I should try to be a funny writer. Maybe that would be easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment