Thursday, September 30, 2010

The summation.

Twelve posts this month. It is better than some of the other blogs I read, and I'm glad I've able to keep this thing going for the past six months. I know I should write every day, but I don't.

Been watching old movies in an attempt to re-start my exercise habits. The average old movie is just over an hour, and that is a perfect length of time for exercise. Also, older movies don't demand constant attention so you can let your mind wander while you ride the exercise bike. I've been watching Val Lewton films---really liked I WALKED WITH A ZOMBIE and THE CAT PEOPLE, but gave up on CURSE OF THE CAT PEOPLE. Probably will check out some of the Universal Horror films over the next week, I've seen the "major" ones but haven't seen all the sequels. They were on our local TV station late night horror show when I was a kid, but the movie came on late Friday night and it was way too late for an elementary schooler to stay up. Didn't see most of them until I hit adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment