Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A reprieve of sorts....

Realized around mid-morning that today is a state and county holiday, therefore no possibility of a call. No rejections in the mail as of yet, and since they are not there today to mail anything, none tomorrow. So if I do get notification tomorrow it will be positive. The bad news, my unemployment check will also probably be late due to the same holiday, although maybe not. Monday holidays are the ones that really wreak havoc on the timeliness of the dole check.

Gave up on the F. Scott Fitzgerald bio, way, way too much info that I don't care about, like all his school plays in high school, his report cards, etc. Unfortunately, this was supposedly one of the better biographies, so I may give up on that and just start in on the work. Library was closed today, going to make a run tomorrow.

I am officially a househusband as of tomorrow. I actually enjoy running errands, food shopping, etc., although cleaning is a definite weak point. But hey, opportunity to learn. May try cooking, too. I am capable of cooking, I was slightly above average at cooking for myself back when I was a bachelor, but am way out of practice. I've never cooked for anyone other than me. We shall see.

To bed early....wife's job starts very early in the morning, and I am going to keep the same sleep schedule.

And hey, first month for this blog. I probably should start putting it out there a bit more...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment