Friday, August 13, 2010

The doors of opportunity continue to slam shut

Looks like that's it as far as The Federal Agency Everyone Hates. Contacted the HR person today and was told that offers had been made last week. She didn't know if they were done yet, but given that there were probably maybe 4-5 openings at most, it's likely that they are finished. So that's it till next year. The next hiring will be announced this fall, interviews will take place probably late December into January, and offers will be made in February. Have to sit tight until then.

This was my third try at this, and I really thought I might have finally broken through, but guess not. Now I guess I have to hope that I end up working at that tiny CPA firm.

May end up doing H&R Block type stuff, I don't know. I don't know what the future holds. Whatever it is, I probably won't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment